Friday 21 June 2019

UNBOXING: Doki Doki Crate, June 2019




Today I'm finally back with another
Doki Doki Crate unboxing!

The theme for June was
Puppy Party and this book didn't
disappoint!

So let's take a look into all
the items that were included in this
box!








When they announced the theme for June's
box I knew I had to get my hands on one!


So, as previously said, this month's box
was Puppy Party!


Five different items were included
in this box and I really enjoyed all of
them!







So what were the items included?


Mocchi-zuu Shiba Plush
Cinnamoroll Cube Pouch
Dog Sticky Notes
Shiba Stickers
and
Pochacco Purse



Doki Doki Crate always tease some of
the items for each month's box on their
Instagram. As soon as I saw
the plush I knew I had to get
my hands on this box.











My favourite item was definitely
the Plush, but all the items included
were fantastic and I wasn't
disappointed with any of them.


I also had a code for an extra item
and received a Pokémon Treehouse
blind box! I actually got the Togepi set,
which is one of my favourite Pokémon!


These boxes have yet to disappoint me. All
the items are always of good quality
and the Doki Doki Team often
have codes offering discounts, extra items
or one of their other boxes for free!









If you haven't checked out
this box I recommend you do!


That's it for today's post but, I will
be back soon with another unboxing of July's
Doki Doki Crate!








**Box purchased with my own money. All thoughts
and opinions are my own**


No comments:

Post a Comment