Friday 5 July 2019

UNBOXING: Gacha Gacha Crate, Bonus Crate





Today I'm finally back with another Gacha Gacha Crate
unboxing!


This unboxing is a little different. This crate isn't
specific to a month, and instead is a bonus gift!

So let's just jump into it...











The Japan Crate Team often has amazing deals,
so while I ordered the July Doki Doki Crate (unboxing
coming soon!), I used a code and received
a free Gacha Gacha Crate to go with it!


This crate didn't come with a booklet
with a list of all the Gacha's, but I loved
each of them.








So the Gacha's in this crate were:


Wind-Up Fishing Game
Inflatable Neck Pillow
Unicorn Bracelet
Squishy Sushi Roll
Pokémon Keychain
Kuma to Tanuki Handkerchief












My favourite item was the Pokémon Keychain.
I was lucky enough to get Eevee (which
is one of my favourites!).


I loved all the items. There were a mix
of items from different Gacha Crates including
January's, May's and June's.


The Japan Crate Company has created a fantastic
system. The codes and deals they offer
really make all of their boxes worth it.


That's all for today's post!
But I'll be back soon with the
July Doki Doki Crate unboxing!











**Purchased with my own money. All thoughts
and opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment