Friday 10 April 2020

TBR: Books I Hope to Read Soon...








Ever since the lockdown I have been reading a lot more frequently. It seems I am finally getting around to reading a bunch of books that are on my tbr...

My tbr is honestly a little ridiculous.

There are so many amazing books that are coming out, newly released, and ones that have been released to the bookish world for a long time. 

Is anyone else's tbr getting scarily high?

There are a bunch of books I hope to read in the coming weeks, so for today's blog post I thought I would share some of those books!


____________________________



Emergency Contact by Mary H.K Choi

Permanent Record by Mary H.K Choi

Cursed by Frank Miller and Thomas Wheeler

Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas


Witchsign by Den Patrick

Children of Virtue and Vengenace by Tomi Adeyemi

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

Anne of Green Gables by L.M Montgomery

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell



____________________________





All of these books have been on my tbr for a long time.

I actually started Nevernight when it first released but I never got around to actually finishing it.

Now, I hope to read the first book as well as the next two books in the series. It would be nice to finish another series, but we shall see if I actually achieve it.

Carry On and Wayward Son are two books that I read last year and completely fell in love with.

Right now I'm reading Fangirl which has only made me want to reread both of those books. I might actually pick them up right after finishing Fangirl!

The rest of the books on the list are all ones I have wanted to read for a long time. I have been loving all the books I have been reading recently and I can only hope that this streak continues for the rest of this year.

What books are on your tbr that you are looking forward to reading?




No comments:

Post a Comment