Tuesday 11 December 2018

UNBOXING: Japan Crate November 2018





It took a while to get here, but I'm finally here
with an unboxing of November's Japan Crate!


So let's take a look at what was included...
















Japan Crate partnered with Bandai Namco to create a
Pacman themed box.



Included was:

Nericho Soft Cider
Orange Gum
Saucy Senbei
Ramune Pellets
Dragon Potato Butter Soy Sauce Flavour
Key Chocolate
Peach Gummy
Melon Pandaro
Parade Milkshake
Kajiri Cho Grape Soda Gummy
Toppo Dark Chocolate
Fruit Basket Gummies
Mr. Taro Onion Snacks
Pure and Natural Grape Gummies
Ju-C Irodori Ramune
Pac-Man Sticker & Arcade Game Series: Pacman












I've been buying these boxes on and off for a
few months now and I've enjoyed every single one.


I love that Japan Crate has started putting more
effort into the boxes. Not only have they done some
amazing partnerships, but they also put a lot of effort into
the designs of the box. I can't bring myself to throw away the
boxes when all of them are so beautiful designed.










This box in particular is one of my favourites. I loved
that it was themed around Pacman and that a lot of
the snacks and treats in the box were themed around it.


But, this box was even more special. It included Pacman
stickers and it included a game code for the new Pacman game!
It wasn't something I was expecting to find in the box, but it
was an amazing surprise.


Japan Crate still hasn't disappointed me. All the boxes
have been amazing and they just keep getting better and better.


I cannot wait to see what goodies are going
to be in the December Christmas box...













No comments:

Post a Comment