Saturday 28 December 2019

BOOKMAS 2019: Day Eight, Books I wanted to read in 2019



Welcome to day eight of Bookmas
where I share some of the
books I wanted to read in 2019
but never got to!

So let's take a look...









There are many books that I never
had the chance to read in 2019. Some were new releases, some old and there were some books I was
hoping to reread.



Some books I was hoping to reread
were:


A Court of Thorns and Roses
by Sarah J Maas

The Harry Potter Series
by J.K Rowling










Lots of new books came out during 2019
and there are quite a few on my tbr
that I want to read (hopefully soon).




There are also a few books
that I started but never finished including:


The Toll
by Neal Shusterman

The Priory of the Orange Tree
by Samantha Shannon










Other books I was hoping to
read were:


The Starless Sea
by Erin Morgenstern

Bridge of Clay
by Markus Zusak

The Ancient Magus Bride
by Kore Yamazaki

The Shadow & Bone Trilogy
by Leigh Bardugo

Everyone's an Aliebn when you're an Aliebn too
by Jomny Sun




What books were you hoping
to read in 2019?


Be sure to check back tomorrow
for day nine of Bookmas on my blog!








No comments:

Post a Comment