Monday 13 June 2016

Starting the Journey of Blogging

Welcome to my blog


So its finally happened. I've finally started a blog.

Its been a long time coming, and after plenty of research I found the route I wanted to go to get my voice out there.

So, what will you see on this blog?

At this point in time I'm planning on blogging about baking/recipes, DIY, unboxings (?), photography, nerdy things and lastly books. Book tags, book reviews and whatever else comes to mind during my time blogging. 

If there is anything you guys would love to see on this blog feel free to let me know via my email krimsuun@gmail.com or via DM on my bookstagram account krimsuunreads.


I'm hoping you guys like this blog. I'm super nervous about this process but I'm super excited to finally get started.

I already have some reviews in the works and I'm planning on posting some photography and other reviews as soon as possible.

I hope you'll like this blog as much as I'm going to enjoying writing it.

Until my next post fellow friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment