Tuesday 1 May 2018

UNBOXING: Japan Crate, April 2018






I'm really excited to share with you my first unboxing of Japan Crate!

I've wanted to get my hands on one of these boxes for the longest opportunity 
and I finally took the plunge for April's box. I have to say it was worth every penny.

So let's jump right into what was included in April's box...











There are 3 variations of the Japan Crate: the mini, the original and the premium. 
I decided to go for the premium box and I'm really happy I did.

15 items are included in the premium box: including a drink and a DIY candy kit.

April's Theme was centered on the Sakura Festival, so many of the items had elements of it 
within them.



The items included were:

Suppamucho Chips
Sonamanma Peach
Cherry Mini Mochi
Treasures of the Princess
Felix Gum
Shimichoco Caramel Macchiato
Strawberry Milk Soft Candy
DokiDoki Fishing
Kikkun Mixed Candy
Mini Peach
Cookie Biscuit Assort
Puchi Strawberry Sandwich Cookies
Strawberry Short Chocolate
Mochitto Ichigo
Peach Coca-Cola


















All the items come straight from Japan but they do include a leaflet with explains 
exactly what all the items are.

It also includes instructions for the DIY candy and some information
about what was happening in Japan that month.

The leaflet is full of all the information you need and I love that
it includes some Japanese words for you to learn along with the English
translations.








The shipping time isn't too bad. It does come from Japan so the shipping
times can be a little long but I still think this box is worth getting.
Plus the shipping is free!

I loved getting to try some candy from Japan. I'm really looking forward to May's box 
and I cannot wait to see what items they will include.


The company has also launched an online store where you can buy individual candies
and I cannot wait to place an order.







My top 5 favourite items from the box were:

Peach Coca-Cola
Mini Peach
Cherry Mini Mochi
Puchi Strawberry Sandwich Cookies
and
Strawberry Milk Soft Candy



If you want to check out Japan Crate or any of the other boxes they
have, be sure to click the link here







So that's it for today's unboxing!
Be sure to keep an eye out for May's unboxing!





No comments:

Post a Comment