Tuesday 27 August 2019

RECAP: Frenzy Present, Fall 2019





It's that time of year again!

This weekend was another Frenzy Presents
hosted by the lovely people at Harper Collins
Canada
and the Frenzy team.

Today's post will be covering some
of the upcoming books I'm most excited
for as well as a look into
the swag bag we were gifted!

So let's get started!











This year, Frenzy held two sessions, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Many bloggers and influencers were at the event and I loved every second!

We had the opportunity to vote for favourite book covers, most anticipated winter release and got to
add to Frenzy's tbr list.

There are so many exciting books coming out and all of them have beautiful covers, it was hard
to pick a favourite (though I added stickers to Infinity Son and Bone Grier's Moon!)

After the presentation started where we talked about 23 
exciting upcoming books for Fall! The books
ranged from sci-fi and contemporary to fantasy! 

There are 10 books that I am beyond excited for,
so here they are...















After the presentation, author Jasmin Kaur, did a Q&A and reading of her upcoming book: When you ask me where I'm going. We were then lucky enough to receive an arc of her book and get it signed. I'm really excited to read it and loved having the chance to talk with her.

Then we finally received are swag bags! As usual, the bags were filled with goodies including arcs and bookish items.

The arcs I received in addition to the signed one from Jasmin Kaur was:

A Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth
The How and the Why by Cynthia Hand
and
Break in Case of Emergency by Brian Francis












Overall, the event was amazing! 

The Frenzy team always puts together
an amazing event and I loved getting to
hear about all the books that they are looking
forward to (my tbr is now much taller!)

What books are you looking forward
to this Fall/Winter?

I want to say thank you to the Frenzy team for inviting
me to the event and gifting some amazing arcs
and bookish items!
I cannot wait for the next one!








No comments:

Post a Comment