Tuesday 12 February 2019

UNBOXING: Doki Doki Crate




Today I'm back with another Doki Doki Crate
unboxing!


I couldn't wait to receive this box and
I ended up loving every item.


So let's just jump into it...













So the first thing I saw when opening the
box was this amazing soft plushie.


It actually filled the majority of the box
but underneath was some other fantastic
items.













So included in the box was:


Marshmal Park Plushies
PomPomPurin Plush Charm
Pokemon Figure
Chocolate Stickers
PomPomPurin Fluffy Socks
YeastKen Memo Pad











My favourite item in the box was
definitely the Marshmal Park Plushie.
It is extremely soft, bouncy and I love the
design of the plushie.


There were a bunch of different animals that
you could get and I was super happy to see
that I had got the fox variation. It was the
one I was hoping to get the most.


Another great item was the retro Pokemon
figure. There was 11 different 1st generation
Pokemon you could get and I love that I managed to
get the Eevee Figure.











All the items in this box were amazing
and I love every single item.


These boxes are always great fun
to unbox and I love seeing all the different
items from Japan that they include.


It's a great price and all the different crates
that the company makes comes with
free shipping.


What item is your favourite?


Be sure to check back for more unboxings
coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment