Tuesday 5 February 2019

UNBOXING: Indigo Book Box




Today I'm back with a new
unboxing!


I couldn't wait to receive this
box and I pre-ordered it as soon
as it was announced.


So let's jump into it...











This month's box included one of
my most anticipated books for 2019.


It also came with some other amazing items that
I couldn't wait to open.











The included items in this
box were:


Signed King of Scars Book
King of Scars Travel Mug
A Letter from Leigh Bardugo
Folklore Sweet Honey Hand Cream
Corporalki Pin















The best part of these Indigo Book
Boxes is that the books always come signed;
whether that be via a bookplate or the actual
book being signed.


I love that these boxes are based in
Canada and for such a good price. I also
love knowing which book and what items
will be included in each box. You can easily skip
a box if it isn't a box you're interested in.


These boxes never disappoint me, and
I can't wait to see what Indigo Chapters has
planned for the rest of the year.


Check out the box here














**Box purchased with my own money. All thoughts
and opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment