Friday 15 March 2019

Unboxing: Indigo Book Box




Today I'm back with another unboxing of the
newest Indigo book box!


I've loved getting these boxes and
each month they just get better and better.


So let's just jump into it...











This month's box featured Bloodleaf by Crystal
Smith. This is an exciting new release that is an imaginative
retelling of the Grimm Fairy Tale 'The Goose Girl'.
I cannot wait to start reading this book and the cover
is beautiful.



All the items included in this book were:

An Enamel Bloodleaf Pin
A letter from Crystal Smith
A Map
Three Dot-Or-Not Notebooks
A Signed Copy of Bloodleaf










Yet again, Indigo has created an amazing
book box. These boxes are one of my favourite items
to purchase each month and I really love
seeing the creative ideas that go into creating
each one.


I am very excited for next month's box
as well as seeing what which books and items
are included in future boxes.


You can check out this book box
at the link here 












**Box purchased with my own money. All thoughts
and opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment