Tuesday 16 July 2019

UNBOXING: Doki Doki Crate, July 2019




Today I'm finally here with the
unboxing of July's Doki Doki Crate!


So let's take a look into
this month's box!







July's theme was Kawaii Cove and
featured items surrounding the ocean and
beach.


It came with five different
items including:


Marshmal Park Marine Plush
Sumikko Gurashi Ice Cubes
Sumikko Gurashi Pouch
Hello Kitty Marine Notepad
Tuxedo Sam Scented Marker








There were a few different variations of
the Marshmal Park Plush that you could receive.
The one I received was the Anglerfish!
These Plushies are very soft and squishy; they
are definitely one of the best items to get
in these boxes!


I also really loved the Tuxedo Sam
Scented Marker
. Each side of the marker
smelt different. The yellow side smelt of cream
and the blue smelt of Ramune. When smelt
together you get an amazing cream soda
scent!












The Doki Doki Crate actually came
later than the free Gacha Gacha Crate that
I recieved with it. The only downside is that one
of the Sumikko Gurashi Ice Cubes was
broken and had leaked some of the
liquid into the box. Since it
was only one I wasn't too bothered but
it is still a shame nevertheless.



Overall, the box didn't disappoint. I loved
each of the items and I loved
getting to experience the free Gacha Gacha
Crate
alongside it (unboxing here).



So that's it for the unboxing!
Until next time...









**Purchased with my own money. All thoughts
and opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment