Wednesday 1 January 2020

BOOKMAS 2019: Day Twelve, Anticipated Books of 2020



Welcome to the twelve and
final day of Bookmas on my blog!


Today I'll be sharing some of the
books that I am excited for in 2020!


Let's just jump right into it...






Release Date: 3rd March 2020
There are a lot of books coming out in
2020 that I cannot wait for. Today's post
will be focusing on just some of
the books that I am excited for.




Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare

I haven't picked up any of Cassandra Clare's books
for a while, but this one I am beyond excited for.
It features the characters that I feel in love with
in The Infernal Devices series and March cannot
come soon enough.

Release Date: 3rd March 2020



Crescent City by Sarah J Maas

Sarah J Maas is one of my all-time favourite
authors. Crescent City is her first book
within the adult fantasy genre and the
cover alone has me beyond excited.
March 3rd is shaping up to be a good
Release Date: 3rd March 2020
day for book releases.

Release Date: 3rd March 2020



Bone Crier's Moon by Kathryn Purdie

Okay so I admit. I don't know too much about this book.
It was actually the book cover alone that
hooked my attention. This is the first book in a
series and after reading the synopsis I am hooked.

Release Date: 10th March 2020



The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins

I never expected another Hunger Games book on my
list. When this trilogy first released I was hooked. The
books were fantastically written and the movies that
were produced because of it were amazing. This upcoming
Hunger Games book is probably one of my
top most anticipated books for 2020 and I am beyond
excited to get my hands on it.
Release Date: 19th May 2020

Release Date: 19th May 2020



The Damned by Renee Ahdieh

Ah, the return of vampires...
The Beautiful was one of my favourite reads
of 2019. I love that vampires are finally making
a comeback within the YA genre and I am excited
to see what other authors release books within
the vampire genre. I cannot wait for this
follow up to Renee Ahdieh's first book and I
can't wait to see what happens to the characters.

Release Date: 9th June 2020



The Other People by C.J Tudor

I still consider myself new to the thriller/horror genre
but C.J Tudor has quickly become one of my
favourite authors. Her first two books are both some
of my favourite books I have read within the genre.
This next book sounds just as fantastic and haunting as
her previous two so the release can't come soon enough.

Release Date: 28th January 2020








What books are you looking forward
to in 2020?


This is only a handful of the amazing
books that are coming out next
year. There are plenty more that I
am excited for that I cannot
wait to read.



I just want to end this post
with a thank you...


Today is the final day of Bookmas on
my blog. I have loved making and writing
these posts for you all to read for
the last few weeks and I hope that
you have enjoyed reading them.



Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment