Tuesday 17 July 2018

UNBOXING: Indigo Book Box, July 2018






I'm back with another unboxing!

Today I'll be unboxing the Indigo Book Box for the month of July which 
was At The Movies!

This is my third time getting this box and I have loved them all so far. 
I actually think that this one is my favourite out of the three released so far!

So, let's jump right into it!















This month's box was amazing!

The theme was At The Movies and it included two YA-to-film adaption books. 
I recently read the To All The Boys I've Loved Before trilogy so I'm super excited 
for the film to come out!





Items included were:


To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (with signed book plate)
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (with signed book plate)
Letter from Jenny Han
Letter from Alexandra Bracken
EOS Lip Balm
The Darkest Minds Movie Poster
Recipe for 'Kitty's Snickerdoodles' 















I wasn't sure whether I wanted to order this box. I have loved the 
other boxes done so far by Indigo, but I already owned one of the two books.


In the end, I'm more than happy I ordered it. Not only did the paperback 
of To All The Boys come with extra content; it also came with two books, 
both of which were signed.










I think my favourite items were the recipe for 'Kitty's Snickerdoodles', the signed 
book plates for both books and the letters from both authors.


This is the best box Indigo has done so far. I really hope they continue
down this path and become a monthly occurrence.
The only thing I wish they had was a few more bookish themed items. 
Perhaps from bookish-themed shops in Canada that they could include that 
link to the book and help support more Canadians!


I highly recommend this box (as I have the previous). They are totally
affordable, especially if you live in Canada, and come with amazing
items each time.


I'll leave the link to this box here.


And that's the end of this unboxing! Did you purchase this box or
any of Indigo's previous ones?
What's your favourite item?



Let's hope the next box is just as amazing as this one!













*I purchased this box with my own money. All opinions, good or bad, are my own and not
influenced in any way**

No comments:

Post a Comment