Friday 19 April 2019

UNBOXING: Doki Doki Crate





Today I'm back with another unboxing
of Doki Doki Crate!

So let's just jump into it!











This month's box was the Mythical
Mori box.


All these items were themed around the forest
and included items from My Neighbour Totoro,
Rilakkuma and Sumikko Gurashi.








The items included in this box were:

Totoro Bento Box
Sanrio Ice Pack
Rilakkuma Sakura Cup
Animal Food Picks
Sumikko Gurashi Purse















This box was extra special because I had
a bonus code that meant the box also included
an extra $15 worth of items!


So in addition to the official items for the
month, my box also included:


A Mini Unicorn Plush
A Bag Hook
A Pokemon Gachapon
A Hello Kitty Drawstring Purse













This month's box is definitely one of my
favourites. I loved all the items included in the
box and I loved that the code provided
some extra items.


These boxes are great fun to open and I love
receiving them. My favourite items
were easily the Totoro Bento Box, the Rilakkuma
Sakura Cup and the Mini Unicorn Plush!

And that's it!
I definitely recommend these boxes if you
would love to receive Japanese items in a
easy and fun way!


I can't wait to buy another box sometime
in the future!








No comments:

Post a Comment