Tuesday 9 April 2019

UNBOXING: Indigo Book Box





Today I'm back with another unboxing of the
Indigo Book Box!

So let's jump into it...











I was very excited to order this box. Wicked Saints
was one of my most anticipated books of the year,
so of course I couldn't wait to pick my
box up from Indigo.






Synopsis:



A girl who can speak to gods must save her people 

 
without destroying herself.

A prince in danger must decide who to trust.
A boy with a monstrous secret waits in the wings. 

Together, they must assassinate the king and stop the war.
In a centuries-long war where beauty and brutality meet, their 
three paths entwine in a shadowy world of spilled blood and 
mysterious saints, where a forbidden romance threatens to tip the
scales between dark and light. 













Items included in this box were:


A Letter from Emily A. Duncan
A Pouch of Read All Night Tea
A Detailed Map Card
A Signed copy of the Wicked Saints















These book boxes have never failed
to amaze me. The team at Indigo has continued
to create amazing boxes that I have never
been disappointed with.


Each month's box seems to get better
and better. I love knowing which book comes
within the box (something that really makes the
Indigo Book Box stand out for me) as
well as the different items included in the box.


I cannot wait for the next box and
all future boxes that Indigo
comes up with.










**Box purchased with my own money. All thoughts
and opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment