Tuesday 3 March 2020

RECAP: Books Read in February 2020







It's the end of the month so it's
time for another monthly recap!

I managed to read a lot of books that were on my tbr this month and I loved each and every book I read!


_________________________


Total Books Read: 9
Average Rating: 5 Stars

_________________________


Books Read:

Little White Lies by Philippa East
Vicious by V.E Schwab
Vengeful by V.E Schwab
Kakegurui by Homura Kawamoto
Death Note I by Tsugumi Ohba
Death Note II by Tsugumi Ohba
Death Note III by Tsugumi Ohba
Death Note IV by Tsugumi Ohba
Death Note V by Tsugumi Ohba


_________________________



I ended up reading a lot of manga this month. I finally got around to finishing off the Death Note series, I actually started reading it from the beginning again. It's such a good series and I highly recommend checking it out! I also picked up Kakegurui, which is a manga about a compulsive gambler. I've only read the first book so far but I'm hoping to pick up the rest during March!


I read two books that I really loved and ended up being my favourite reads in February: Vicious and Vengeful by V.E Schwab. This series has been on my tbr for a long time, and I ended up falling in love with it. As usual V.E Schwab has written fantastic books with amazing characters. I loved that the book switched between the past and present, it really helped build the characters and storyline. I couldn't put these books down and I really hope that there will be a third book released in the future.



How many books did you read in February?
What was your favourite read?







No comments:

Post a Comment