Friday 8 June 2018

UNBOXING: Japan Crate, May 2018





It took a while to arrive but I'm super excited to share 
my unboxing of May's box!

If you'd like to see my unboxing of April's box, just follow the link here.

So let's just jump into it!












The items included in this month's box were:


Mitarashi Dango Caramel Corn
Sour Long Grape Gum
Petite Strawberry Milk
Fufu Omikuji Lucky Candy
Mori's Fruit
Banana Omelette
Hora Dekita Chocolate Banana DIY
Mikan Gummy
Apple Cider Gummy
Acorn Apple Gum
Mitsu Peach
Setoka Hi-Chu
Pineapple Fue Ramune
Sour Paper Peach Candy
Gabunomi Melon Cream Soda













I loved the items in this box even more than April's. 
This box had a lot of peach and pineapple flavours which I love!

I especially loved the Mori's Fruit, the Setoka Hi-Chu and the Mitsu Peach




























I really love these boxes. The shipping can be a little long but
since it's coming from Japan it makes sense.

You get a bunch of different items and I love
the experience of getting to try something new.

I've haven't been disappointed yet and it's made me want
to try out some of the other boxes that they do.


And that's it for May's box. I hope you enjoyed this unboxing!











No comments:

Post a Comment