Friday 15 June 2018

UNBOXING: CrunchyRoll Box, May 2018




This unboxing is a little different from something I've gotten before. 

I was super excited to find out CrunchyRoll would be coming out with 
a box full of anime goodies and that Hot Topic would be carrying them.

I didn't expect to find them; they seemed to sell out pretty fast. But then one day I 
was lucky enough to find just one more box in a Hot Topic store that was a 
little further than my local.

So, let's get to the unboxing...



















There were 5 items included in this box:


Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Funko Key Chain
Ancient Magus Bride Funko Pop! Elias Vinyl Figure
Mob Psycho 100 Pencil & Bag
and finally a
Bananya Air Freshener
















I love how this box came packaged. The chopsticks holding the box together 
at the top was a nice touch. All the items fit perfectly inside the box 
with little room to spare.


The best part of this box was the pop figure. You had a slim chance of scoring
 a Chase pop figure rather than the standard. The odds of getting one isn't great 
but to my total luck that is the exact pop we ended up getting!


It differs from the standard pop in that the figure is in black and white rather 
than colour. I honestly would have been happier with either versions but
I'm super happy to have the Chase version to add to my collection.












I really hope CrunchyRoll and Hot Topic come out with another box. 
I loved all the items in this box and that it included 2 Funko products. 


Of course, the pop figure is my favourite item. But I also love the Bananya 
Air Freshener and the Funko Key Chain. 


I can't wait to see what they come up with for the next box and any future ones. 
Hopefully the next one will be announced sometime soon.


And that's everything I have to say about this box. Hopefully I'll be able to do 
another unboxing of this box sometime soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment