Saturday 2 June 2018

UNBOXING: Indigo Book Box, May 2018





I'm a little late with this one, but I couldn't wait to share the 2nd Indigo Book Box with you all. 

I loved the first box so I immediately ordered this box as soon as
I was able to pre-order it!

If you'd like to see my unboxing of the first box, just follow the link here.

So let's jump into the unboxing.









This month's featured book was War Storm by Victoria Aveyard.

I still need to finish book 2 and 3 in the Red Queen series but how could
I not buy this box knowing I'd not only be getting some awesome goodies but
that I'd also be getting a signed first edition of the book. 








So the items included were:


'Good Vibes' scented candle
Scarlet Guard insignia enamel pin
A letter from Victoria Aveyard

and of course

A signed first edition of War Storm.



















Just like the first box I wasn't disappointed.
I especially loved the Scarlet Guard pin included in this box!


The most impressive part is that both boxes so far have
included signed first editions of the book they featured.
I really hope Indigo continues this trend. Afterall, who doesn't love
getting signed books?


The price of the box is great, the items are amazing and it's was also
free shipping.


There are so many amazing books still to come out this year
and I cannot wait to see which book Indigo picks next.


So that's my thoughts on the Victoria Aveyard box!
I hope next month's one is just as exciting as this one!
























No comments:

Post a Comment