Tuesday 16 October 2018

UNBOXING: Indigo Book Box




It's time for another Indigo book box unboxing!

I was super excited when Indigo announced that
their next book would feature What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli 
and Adam Silvera.


So let's jump into the unboxing!











The items included were:


What If It's Us: Signed First Edition
A letter from Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
A small astrology notebook
A gold pen
A bookmark
and 
Four What If It's Us postcards








I really loved this book. I always love receiving  notebooks 
and pens, and I love that Indigo always includes
signed books. They always include amazing items and I
am yet to be disappointed. 


I'm very excited to start reading What If It's Us, it's actually 
one of my most anticipated reads of the year.















I love everything that Indigo has come up with so far.
I know they have big plans for next year and the last box
for this year is going to be an amazing one. (So make sure to
keep your eyes peeled for my next Indigo unboxing).


I cannot wait to see what the new year brings for the book box.
If they're anything like this year, it's going to be great.


You can check out the What If It's Us book box here


Did you buy this box? What were your favourite items?














**I bought this book box with my own money, 
all opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment