Tuesday 23 October 2018

UNBOXING: Doki Doki Crate





In today's post I'm unboxing my very first Doki Doki Crate from the 
same people who created Japan Crate.


So let's just jump into it.










Doki Doki Crate features a selection of items including stationary,
keyrings, and plushies.


Each month's theme is different.
The September box was themed around 'shin-gakki' or 
'first day of school'.


The boxes feature a range of different characters from Japan including:
Gudetama
My Meldoy
Aggretsuko
Jinbesan 
and more...


















The box typically includes 5-6 items and this
box included:


My Melody Onigiri Maker
Amuse Pen
Sumikko Gurashi Pen Case
Aggretsuko Plush Charm
and
Jinbesan Folder






One of my favourite items from the box was
the Aggretsuko plush charm. There were 2 variations
of the plush, either calm Aggretsuko or 'angry' Aggretsuko
and I would have loved either of them. 


I really love that some of the items have different variations so
that everyone would have a different experience while opening 
their box.


All the items were fantastic and I loved all of them. However,
I do think the box is a little pricey. All the boxes by Japan Crate have
free shipping which I love. But, (at least in Canadian Dollars) the boxes
are a little pricey.


Doki Doki Crate isn't a box I'd want to receive monthly. But, it is a
great box to receive once in a while. I love that the company
showcases some of the items that will be included in each months box. 
I didn't order the September box until I had seen 2 of the items included
and I'm really happy with what I received.














Overall, Doki Doki Crate is a fun box and I would
love to order another one again sometime in the future.


I do still enjoy the Original Japan Crate that I have opened here
on my blog in the past, but this box is also a brilliant one.


You can check out the box here










**I bought Doki Doki Crate with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are
my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment