Friday 19 October 2018

UNBOXING: Gacha Gacha Crate




I'm super excited to share with you the very first Gacha Gacha Crate!

This is the first in a new type of box that the Japan Crate company 
has come up with to allow people to experience Gachapons.

So let's jump into the unboxing!













The box features Gachapon from across Japan and 
refer to different machines that dispense capsule toys and trinkets.

Gachapon is also an onomatopoeia from the sound 'gacha' which
refers to the cranking the capsule machines make when disposing
a capsule.











Six gachapon were included in the box which were:

Sumikki Gurashi Pouch Collection
Cat + Cardboard Tank
Sailor Moon Compact Mirror
Moving Mimikyu Collection
Animal Season Narisumashi
Marugoto Fruit Mascot













I did enjoy this box and I loved getting to experience
gachapons. However, I did feel the box was a little expensive
and I wish it was a little cheaper.

I've loved all of the boxes that I've tried from the Japan Crate
company so far and I haven't been disappointed.


The items in this box were fun. I really loved the Marugoto Fruit
Basket and Sailor Moon Compact Mirror.


I don't plan on getting this box every month but I do
think they're fun to open every so often.


So what do you think? Have you tried this box or any
of the others?


Keep an eye out next week for my very first Doki
Doki unboxing!






No comments:

Post a Comment