Tuesday 1 January 2019

Bookmas 2018: Day Twelve





Just like this year, 2019 is bringing so many books that I 
cannot wait to get my hands on.


So for the final day of Bookmas, I'm sharing 10 of my most 
anticipated books for 2019.








The Priory of the Orange Tree
by Samantha Shannon


I've had this book pre-ordered for months and February 
cannot come soon enough.

I first heard about this book from Booktubers sharing 
their BookCon hauls. I pre-ordered the book as soon
as I could and sent off for a signed poster (cannot wait
for it to arrive!)

Dragons, Queens and magic? What's not to
love?


Check out the book here
Expected Release Date: 26th February










The Afterward
by E.K Johnston


E.K Johnston is one of my favourite authors,
so any of her books and I immediately want to 
read it.

The Afterward is just one of her books coming 
out next year and I cannot wait! E.K Johnston
is a wonderful storyteller and I cannot wait
to see where this book goes.


Check out the book here
Expected Release: 19th February










Capturing the Devil
by Kerri Maniscalco


Since her debut with Stalking Jack
the Ripper, I have loved Kerri
Maniscalco.

She is a fantastic writer and I
cannot wait to see what happens
to Audrey Rose and
Thomas. I'm really excited
to see what the final book
cover looks like too!


You can check out the book here
Expected Release: 26th September 2019









Four Dead Queens
by Astrid Scholte


This is another book that I'm very excited to
read. I love that it's a standalone, so the story
will be wrapped up and I won't have to wait for
a sequel.

The story and characters sound fantastic
and I can't wait to see where this
debut author takes the story.


Check it out here
Expected Release: 26th February 2019








Tarot
by Marissa Kennerson



Tarot
is another fantasy book that I'm
very excited for.

I look forward to seeing how the mystery
of Tarot comes together to build
a story.


Check it out here
Expected Release: 19th February 2019















King of Scars
by Leigh Bardugo



Leigh Bardugo is a fantastic author and
I'm dying to get my hands on this book.

The cover for this book is stunning
I finally pre-ordered the King of Scars Indigo
Book Box
and I cannot wait till it arrives.


Check it out here
Expected Release: 29th January 2019










 


Evermore
by Sarah Holland


Evermore is the sequel to
the debut novel, Everless. I read Everless
earlier this year and I ended 
up loving it. Sarah Holland took a simple 
concept and turned it into an amazing
story with magical characters.

This book actually comes out the 31st December,
but I'm very excited for this sequel and I'm
desperate to find out what happens to
some of my favourite characters.


Check it out here
Expected Release: 31st December 2018












A Curse so Dark and Lonely
by Brigid Kemmerer 


A Beauty and the Beast retelling?
Yes please!

I saw this book spreading around
Bookstagram recently, and I've been hooked
since. The book cover is stunning and
the synopsis has me excited. I really
hope that this book lives up to
my expectations.

Check it out here
Expected Release: 29th January 2019










Crown of Feathers
by Nicki Pau Preto


I love supporting Canadian authors,
and this book is high on my anticipated
list.

The cover of this book completely caught
my eye, and after reading the synopsis I'm even
more excited for its release.


Check it out here
Expected Release: 12th February 2019












Sorcery of Thorns
by Margaret Rogerson


How beautiful is this book cover?

I loved An Enchantment of Ravens that
I read earlier this year, so I'm so excited to
read another book from Margaret Rogerson.

I'm glad that this is another standalone and
not a continuation of her first book. I'm excited
to see what plans she has for this book.


Check it out here
Expected Release: 4th June 2019









So that's just ten of the book
that I'm excited to read next year.
My favourite genre is fantasy, and looking
at this list it really shows.


What book are you excited for in 2019?



With that, this post marks the end of my
Bookmas 2018! I hope you all enjoyed
my posts this year and I cannot wait to
share with you my posts for Bookmas 2019!



You can read my posts from
Bookmas 2017 here
and
Bookmas 2018 here








No comments:

Post a Comment