Monday 31 December 2018

Bookmas 2018: Day Eleven





With so many amazing books being
released and announced every year it
can be hard to keep up with all of them...


For day 11 of Bookmas, I'm sharing with you
10 books that I wanted to read in 2018, but never
got around too...








Bridge of Clay
by Markus Zusak



This was one of my most anticipated
books of 2018, and I plan on reading it in the new year.

Markus Zusak is one of my favourite authors,
so as soon as this book was announced I had a
signed copy pre-ordered.

It took 13 years for him to write, and I cannot
wait until I have the time to finally read it.

Check it out here









The Queens of Innis Lear
by Tessa Gratton


This is a high fantasy novel that came
out earlier this year.

I only recently purchased a copy,
so I haven't owned it for very long. Yet,
it has been on my tbr for a long time
and I have heard nothing but good things.

Check it out here










The Last Tudor
by Philippa Gregory


Philippa Gregory is my favourite historical
genre author. I've read a handful
of her books and so when
I heard about The Last Tudor
I knew I would want to read it.

Check it out here










The Merciless Series
by Danielle Vega



I actually only found out about
this series in the Summer after
attending a publisher event.

I was first drawn in by the covers,
I love the design of them and
they really caught my eye.
After reading the synopsis, I
knew I wanted to read them.

Check it out here








Sailor Moon Eternal: Edition 1
by Naoko Takeuchi



I loved Sailor Moon as a child,
so as soon as I saw these Eternal editions
and how beautiful the covers were, I knew
I had to get my hands on them.

I'm very excited to dive into the
world of Sailor Moon again and I
can't wait to collect more of
these Eternal editions.

Check it out here








Throne of Glass Series
by Sarah J Maas


As a big fan of Sarah J Maas,
you would think I've read the entire
Throne of Glass series. But, I've only
actually read the first two books.

I've been wanting to finish the
series for a long time, and I
do own the entire series. I'm
hoping to finally finish the series
in the new year.

Check it out here









Vicious/Vengeful
by V.E Schwab


After reading her Darker
Shades series I've wanted to
read even more of her books.

I bought a signed edition of both books
as soon as they were
up for pre-order. Let's hope I
finally get to them next year.

Check it out here and here










A Map of Days
by Ransom Riggs



A new Miss Peregrines book?
Yes please.

I never expected the series to be
continued, but I'm so happy that
there is another book in this
amazing series.

Check it out here








Wayward Children Series
by Seanan McGuire 


I've heard great things about
these little books and I've been
wanting to read them for a while.
The books are short, so it
should be a quick read and
I hope to read them between
larger reads.

Check it out here











Ash and Quill
by Rachel Caine



Rachel Caine has been a
favourite author of mine since
I was a teenager. Since then,
I've bought almost all of her books
and loved them.

I loved the first book in this
series and I'm looking forward
to reading more of the
Great Library Series.

Check it out here







And that's it for day 11 of Bookmas.
Of course there are a lot more books
that I was hoping to have read this year,
but I narrowed it down to just 10.

What books were you hoping to
read this year?


Be sure to check back tomorrow
for the final day of Bookmas
2019!




No comments:

Post a Comment