Tuesday 24 September 2019

HAUL: Indigo Ya Preview, Fall 2019




If you read my last blog post you'll know
that I recently went to the #IndigoYAPreview for
fall 2019!

You can check out my recap here
but today's post is a haul of all the amazing
items and books I recieved!

So let's just jump into it....








When we first arrived at the event
we were all gifted a gift bag full of arcs,
chapter samples and other
bookish goodies.

Not only were we gifted the swag bag
but we were also allowed to pick from a
wide range of arcs and finished copies
of books that were on display around the room!








I came away with a lot of books
that I cannot wait to read and ones that
are top of my tbr!


The books I was gifted and picked were:

Diamond City by Francesca Flores
Havenfall by Sara Holland
There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool
The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett
The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring
The Light at the Bottom of the World by London Shah
A Trick of Light by Stan Lee
The End and Other Beginnings by Veronica Roth
The Grey Sisters by Jo Treggiari
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
Reverie by Ryan La Sala
Dreams Come to Life by Adrienne Kress
Sabrina: Season of the Witch by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater









I also received chapter samplers for
a few books, some bookish pins, promo
cards, stickers and a bookish t-shirt! 











I was also lucky enough to win the
latest Indigo Book Box during a trivia section
of the presentation!

I have a full unboxing that I put
up on my blog last week that you can
check out here









I came away with a lot more
books and after talking about so many more
amazing ones, my tbr is higher than ever!

Than you again to Tina and the Indigo Teen
team for inviting me to the event
and for gifting so many amazing books!


I can't wait for the next event...








No comments:

Post a Comment