Tuesday 17 September 2019

UNBOXING: Indigo Book Box, Serpent & Dove





This past weekend was the fall #IndigoYAPreview!
During the event there were various trivia questions and
I was lucky enough to win the newest Indigo Book
Box!

So today's post is an unboxing of the
newest box!









The newest book box featured Serpent & Dove
by Shelby Mahurin
! This book
was top of my tbr so having a book box for
this book was fantastic. This book is
also the #TeenStaffPick for September.











The items in this box were:


A letter from Shelby Mahurin
A set of 60 scratch-off fortune cards
An exclusive Serpent & Dove snake pin
There Will Come a Darkness Tarot Cards
Three Dark Crowns Mystery Pin
Serpent & Dove with a signed book plate









I loved all the items in this box.
Again, Indigo Teen has created another
fantastic box and I can't wait to see
what the future boxes
will be.


I want to say a big thank you to Indigo
Teen for inviting me to the preview, for hosting a
fantastic event and for gifting us so many books.
Be on the lookout later this week for
my recap of books we talked about and
which books I'm most excited for!



Check out the Serpent & Dove book box at
the link here















**Box won in a trivia giveaway, all opinions are
my own**






No comments:

Post a Comment