Sunday 29 December 2019

BOOKMAS 2019: Day Nine, 2020 TBR




Today is day nine of Bookmas
2019!


Today's post is a look into
some of the books that are on
my 2020 TBR!


So let's just jump into it...









There are a lot of books I'm hoping to read in 2020.

I didn't read as many books as I was hoping to in 2019, so there are more books than normal on my TBR for the New Year.

Not only do I have previously released books on my tbr, but there are also a lot of books coming out in 2020 that I'm excited for (blog post coming soon!)


Do you like reading certain genres each season?

I'm not particularly picky when it comes to read
certain genres though I have noticed I tend to
gravitate towards contemporary books in the
summer and thrillers/fantasy in the autumn/winter.












Books that I am hoping to read in 2020 are:


Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak

The Toll by Neal Shusterman

The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross

The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern

A Court of Thorns and Roses Trilogy by Sarah J Maas

The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo






Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo

The Institute by Stephen King

A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer

The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe

Emergency Contact by Mary H.K Choi

Permanent Record by Mary H.K Choi






What books are you hoping to read in
2020?


Be sure to check back tomorrow for
Bookmas Day Ten!





No comments:

Post a Comment