Tuesday 3 December 2019

UNBOXING: Japan Crate, November 2019



It's been a while, but I am finally
back with another unboxing and its
Novembers Japan Crate!


So, let's just jump straight into
it...










This was the first Japan Crate I
have ordered this year, so I was excited to
receive it in the mail!



November's premium box included:


Happiness Honey Cheese Cheetos
 Chico-Chan Fusen Gum
Sour Cola Gummy
Konjac Jelly
Corn Policky
Gyokuro & Matcha Salt Pride Potato
Tsumu Gummy
Sonomanma Soda
Maple Hot Cake
Pudding Flavoured Jelly
Mini Annoimo Angel Pie
Chocolate Melon Bread
Gyogyogyo Gum
Sherbet Pero Cider
Kinakobo
Sobameshi
Vivits Hokkaido Melon Mix Soda

And a bonus item!
Autumn Potato Kit Kat










I loved everything inside this box and
had quite a few things I loved including Corn
Policky, Tsumu Gummy, Chocolate Melon Bread,
Sherbet Pero Cider and the Vivits Hokkaido Melon Mix
Soda.


I didn't know what to expect when it came to the Autumn Potato
Kit Kats but I ended up loving them! They were a
totally different flavour to what I was expecting and
they really did taste like potato.











Overall, this was another fantastic Japan Crate.
I have yet to be disappointed and
I'm glad that I picked up this box.


I definitely recommend picking up the premium
box if you can to get the full range of items!


I hope you enjoyed this unboxing and
I'll be back soon with another unboxing...







**Box purchased with my own money, all thoughts and
opinions are my own**



No comments:

Post a Comment