Friday 27 December 2019

BOOKMAS 2019: Day Seven, Books I got for Christmas 2019




Welcome back!


I hope you all had a wonderful
Christmas!


Today is day seven of Bookmas
and the start of another
 posts on my blog up until the
new year.


Today is a Christmas book haul
so let's jump into it...















This year I was gifted a few books
from Book Outlet as well as
a couple from Amazon!



This year I was gifted:


The Queen's Resistance
by Rebecca Ross

Everyone's an Aliebn when you're an Aliebn too
by Jomny Sun

The House at Pooh Corner
by A.A Milne

Danganronpa 2 Vol 1
by Spike Chunsoft and Kyousuke Suga

Grandpa's Great Escape
by David Walliams

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
by Marie Kondo

Vampire Knight Memories Vol 2
by Matsuri Hino











That's it for day seven!


What books were you gifted for
Christmas?


Be sure to check back tomorrow for
day eight!




















No comments:

Post a Comment